SBK are offering new customers a terrific welcome offer, and you can claim it today!
Simply download the app, register and deposit £10. After that, you’ll receive £30 in FREE BETS to spend on the tennis at Wimbledon with Novak Djokovic and Cameron Norrie in semi-final action.
How to claim..
- Download the SBK app HERE*
- Register a new account using the Promo Code provided after download
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card or Trustly
- SKB will credit your account with £30 in free bets
- This offer can only be redeemed by residents of UK, Ireland and Malta
- You MUST have signed up before 4pm on July 22nd, 2022 to qualify for this promotion
New to SBK? If so, you can claim this sensational offer.
Simply download the SBK app HERE* and register a new account — Use the Promo Code that’s provided once the app has been downloaded.
Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card or Trustly.
And… that’s it! SBK will credit your account with £30 in FREE BETS to spend on any sports market — including Wimbledon!
Remember, this offer can only be redeemed by residents of UK, Ireland and Malta. And you MUST have signed up before 4pm July 22nd, 2022 to qualify for the promotion.
Free bets expire in 90 days, and can be used in £10, £20 and £30 denominations.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New UK, IE & Malta users only. Min. £10/€10 first deposit only using Debit Card or Trustly. Free bets expire in 90 days. Free Bets can be used in £10, £20 and £30 denominations. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org