Champions League football continues tonight and while Spurs are in Europa League action against Wolfsberger.
We’ve assembled some selected bets as Man City face Borussia Monchengladbach with Atalanta vs Real Madrid acting as an intriguing alternative.
Betway are offering new customers a free £10 bet HERE*.
Man City are seemingly running away with the Premier League but their fans are desperate for Pep Guardiola to add the Champions League to his impressive trophy haul as Eastlands boss.
The Catalan tactician will see this season as a great chance to get his hands on the prestigious trophy for the first time since 2011.
City are up against a Gladbach side who have failed to win in their last four league games — not ideal form heading into a game with a side on an 18-game winning streak.
- Sterling to score first and Man City to win – 11/2
- Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals (Gladbach vs Man City) – 6/4
- Real Madrid to win and both teams to score (Atalanta vs Real Madrid) – 9/2
Betway: New customers get free £10
Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Spurs host Wolfsberger with a 4-1 aggregate advantage as they eye a place in last 16 of the Europa League.
Gareth Bale scored and assisted in the first leg as Spurs put “one foot in the next round” according Jose Mourinho.
And Betway have boosted Bale to score first tonight in north London and more for the 5pm kick-off.
- Bale to score first – 9/2
- Bale to score first and Spurs to win – 5/1
- Spurs to win 4-1 – 14/1
- Wolfsberger to win to nil – 18/1
*terms and conditions: New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org