It looks like we are going to be in for quite a ride with Jose’s Spurs.
2-0 down at home to Olympiacos after 20 minutes? We imagine Mauricio Pochettino may have cracked the smallest of smiles at home a few miles away.
Lo and behold Dele Alli sparked a four-goal comeback making it 11 goals in Mou’s first two games in charge – like I said, rollercoaster.
At the Etihad Man City ruined our 8/1 tip last night but we go again, Liverpool and Chelsea are both in action tonight and Betway will give you a free £5 bet (see Punters Paradise below).
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
Spurs and Real Madrid v PSG certainly delivered on the entertainment factor last night, over to you Jurgen.
We’ve had a chat with our friends at Betway and they’ve sorted us out with a couple of juicy specials:
- LIVERPOOL TO WIN AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE, 9/5 WITH BETWAY– It would be the 14th ocassion this season Liverpool have won and conceded and Napoli are still quite good.
- CHELSEA AND VALENCIA TO SCORE IN THE FIRST HALF, 3/1 WITH BETWAY– Chelsea are the Champions League entertainers and Valencia have been full of goals in their last five games.
Either of those take your fancy?
Tonight is the night.
Liverpool are the team to watch when it comes to both teams to score and the win – they’ve already done it 13 times this season!
Napoli visit Anfield this evening and while we are sure the Reds have enough to win the game, the Italians are bringing some serious firepower with them in the shape of Dries Mertens, Lorenzo Insigne and Hirving Lozano.
I’m afraid Man City’s forward line faces the ire of DT Bets Club this week, likeable guys though they are.
Man City not only busted our coupon (we went for Juve, Spurs, Leeds, Fulham and City at 8/1), but their 1-1 draw at home to Shakhtar Donetsk – a side they had scored 12 against for no reply in their last three meetings – would have been a real kick in the teeth for betslips up and down the country.
It is unforgiveable that Bernardo Silva, Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus couldn’t do enough to give City the win over the Ukrainians.
UP THE TICS
No Wigan match until Saturday but they continue to provide the entertainment in the Championship.
A 2-2 draw at Millwall last night for the pesky Latics.
But we’re getting closer to the losing half time, winning full time dreamland, we can feel it.
THE CASH OUT
Celebrate the return of league football with some Saturday afternoon flutters:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Liverpool, Inter and Salzburg all to win, 4/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Ajax, Leipzig, QPR and Sheffield Weds all to win, 10/1 with Betway
We’re ready for some liquid betting™, are you?