Eden Hazard is head and shoulders clear of the pack on this list.
While the Belgian has drawn a lot of attention for his goals and assist making this season, he is also comfortably the most fouled player in the Premier League.
Two Arsenal midfielders surprisingly make the list, along with a rouge entry from Cardiff’s number 11.
Here are the top ten most fouled players in the Premier League so far this campaign.
1. Eden Hazard – Chelsea (66 fouls won)
2. Wilfred Zaha – Crystal Palace (55 fouls won)
3. Lucas Torreira – Arsenal (50 fouls won)
4. Richarlison – Everton (50 fouls won)
5. Paul Pogba – Man United (41 fouls won)
6. James Maddison – Leicester City (41 fouls won)
7. Harry Kane – Spurs (41 fouls won)
8. Josh Murphy – Cardiff (38 fouls won)
9. Andros Townsend – Crystal Palace (38 fouls won)
10. Matteo Guendouzi – Arsenal (38 fouls won)
READ MORE FROM DREAM TEAM HERE:
- 31-year-old Lionel Messi is at the peak of his career — a look at illogical brilliance
- Petr Cech announces retirement at end of the season after glittering career
- These England stars’ World Cup hangovers might just be normality from now on
WATCH: LOVE OF THE GAME – EPISODE 3 – HOW TO OWN A FOOTBALL CLUB