We never thought we would see the day.
Ladies and gentleman, call your family and friends, tell them that you love them.
The end is nigh.
Saido Berahino has scored. He’s scored an actual goal.
This is not a drill, the Stoke City man has finally netted after 913 days without a goal.
The 25-year-old has broken his hoodoo that has plagued him since February 2016.
He scored one of the goals in Stoke’s 2-0 Carabao cup victory over Huddersfield.
How sh*t must Huddersfield be.
Since Berahino had previously last scored a goal, Kylian Mbappe had only scored seventy seven, won back-to-back league titles and also won a World Cup.
Mbappe has never scored against Huddersfield though, has he?
That’s the real quiz.
Could this goal just be the beginning of Berahino rising to world domination?
Bloody hell, first Trump gets elected, now this.
What a time to be alive.
Twitter is convinced the end of the world is upon us…
READ MORE FROM THE WEIRD AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF DREAM TEAM:
- 8 things you’ve definitely forgotten about Man United’s 8-2 humiliation of Arsenal
- Looking back at all the other times Jose Mourinho was on the brink of self-destruction
- Turkey has become a retirement home for Premier League flops in the last few years
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now