Feel like pure sh*t, just want Santi back.
Life is a cycle which is often filled with regrets.
Be it not taking *that* job, or wishing you never dumped *that* old girlfriend, Arsenal fans can relate to any pain right now.
Santi Cazorla was released by Arsenal at the end of last season after his contract with the club expired.
The decision ended an 8-year long love affair between Gunners fans and the little Spaniard, but it seemed to be a mutually beneficial one.
That old saying has however proved true… you don’t know what you have until it’s gone.
How about this?
Just when we all thought the 33-year-old was never going to get back to his spellbinding best, he’s proving everyone wrong with Villarreal.
Cazorla seems to have well and truly put his injury woes behind him and looks a player reborn in La Liga this season.
The Spaniard’s recent performance in a 0-0 draw against Sevilla has got Arsenal fans uncontrollably weeping into their Cazorla shirts from 2013/14.
The magician back to his best is our new oxygen…
There will be no ill-feeling from Arsenal fans at the sight of Cazorla’s success, only happiness at seeing the maestro back doing what he loves most.
Unai Emery’s side have looked short of creativity so far this season.
Mesut Ozil has unsurprisingly failed to impress so far this season. If only they kept hold of Cazorla?
Arsenal fans are having Cazorla based withdrawal symptoms…
READ MORE FROM THE WEIRD AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF DREAM TEAM:
- Monaco’s latest wonderkid is the perfect replacement for Kylian Mbappe
- Inside the tiny Portuguese club that developed both Jan Oblak and Ederson
- Steven Gerrard’s Rangers players have clearly been copying him after hilarious double slip
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now