We can’t see these flying off the shelves.
Romelu Lukaku has struggled to find his goalscoring touch this season.
The Belgian missed a sitter during the first half of United’s clash with Tottenham at Old Trafford and we think we know the reason why.
Yes, Lukaku has decided to brush off a pair of Yer Da’s old boots and he’s playing like the sort of bloke who usually wears them.
The Belgian’s boots have provided arguably the biggest highlight of United’s performance so far.
We originally thought the striker had chucked on a pair of Diadorra classics, but it turns out he’s modelling Puma’s latest range.
The Belgian has a bizarre history of footwear, having previously worn Nike boots whilst he was under contract with Adidas.
Lukaku created an absolute Frankenstein of a boot when he attempted to cover up the Nike branding by using a black marker pen.
Lukaku’s latest boots aren’t exactly an instant hit from Puma.
They look more like the generic pair you get on FIFA.
Lukaku certainly didn’t bring his SHOOTING BOOTS… am I right?! Anyone? No, okay then…
Twitter is an unforgiving place when it comes to football boots…
READ MORE FROM THE WEIRD AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF DREAM TEAM:
- Monaco’s latest wonderkid is the perfect replacement for Kylian Mbappe
- Inside the tiny Portuguese club that developed both Jan Oblak and Ederson
- Steven Gerrard’s Rangers players have clearly been copying him after hilarious double slip
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now