Marcus Rashford could reportedly be forced to consider his future if Manchester United sign Ajax wonderkid Justin Kluivert.
The Red Devils have been linked with a summer swoop for the son of Dutch legend Patrick.
Kluivert, 18, claims he is still yet to be offered a deal by the Old Trafford side.
While Jose Mourinho insists that he is happy with his attacking options at United.
However, the Express claim that a potential move for the forward would have huge repercussions for England international Rashford.
The arrival of Kluivert would lead to the 20-year-old possibly being forced to leave in order to get regular football.
Rashford started the 2-0 victory over Huddersfield on Saturday on the bench.
He has continued to be a regular in Mourinho’s matchday squad this season.
So far he has made 43 appearances for club and country this campaign and scored 11 goals.
But the arrival of Alexis Sanchez last month has only intensified the competition for places.
The Chilean, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are already fighting it out for a spot in the side.
And Kluivert would only make things even more congested should he exit his boyhood club for England.
The hotshot has only played 17 times for Ajax so far this season and found the net on three occasions.
- How Brazil’s misfit midfield transformed them into World Cup favourites
- 11 stats, facts and quirks that will make you think very differently about the Premier League this season
- QUIZ: Can you name the last 10 players to score for England?
But Mourinho has been a long-term admirer of the forward and is expected to make a move in the coming months.
💰How to win £1MILLION with Sun Six💰
SUN SIX is the new predictor game where you can win £1million – just by correctly picking the results of six games.
Here is how to get your mitts on the million:
- Make your picks – predict the scores from these six games
- Enter your details – quickly sign up to Sun Bets so we can contact you
- Score £1m – Watch the scores roll in and you can win £1m
And remember, you can claim a free £30 bet with Sun Bets when you sign up put a tenner on this weekend’s football here.