We’re not kidding you can easily get a 1 billion transfer budget in FIFA 19.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Load up career mode
- Either play the full season or you can sim to the end of the Season (around June 18th)
- All you need to do is, with the money you have give one player between £20m to £30m in wages
- Head over to Squad hub and choose a player who is a desirable player, preferably young and a forward (in this example Pereira was picked)
- Give the player you choose as wage of between 20m to 30m (try not go over 30m as it won’t always work)
- Now sim to the next season
- Your aim now is to try and swap your player with high wages for another player in a similar position (in this example Pereira is swapped for Dembele)
- Head over to the transfer hub and approach to buy your player of choice
- Swapping the players will increase your wage budget tenfold
- Finalise the deal
- Head over to finance and allocate more budget to transfers. Congratulations you’re rich!
Check out the video below for a more in-depth analysis of the glitch!