A number of the Arsenal first-team appears to have been downgraded in FIFA 19.
The ratings were spotted on the FIFA 19 demo, which is due to arrive on consoles in the coming weeks.
The Gunners have endured a shaky start to the season and a number of top players haven’t performed.
Goalkeeper Petr Cech, who has looked a shadow of the shot-stopper he was at Chelsea, was handed the biggest drop – plummeting from 86 to 82.
Elsewhere, Laurent Koscielny is down from 84 to 82, Shkodran Mustafi drops from 84 to 82 while Alexandre Lacazette is down from 85 to 84.
Mesut Ozil drops a massive two points from 88 to 86.
Here’s the full list of downgrades (compared with their FIFA 18 ratings) courtesy of Futhead)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 87 (down from 88)
- Mesut Özil 86 (down from 88)
- Alexandre Lacazette 84 (down from 85)
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan 84 (down from 85)
- Bernd Leno 84 (down from 85)
- Sokratis Papastathopoulos 84 (down from 86)
- Aaron Ramsey 82 (no change)
- Shkodran Mustafi 82 (down from 84)
- Laurent Koscielny 82 (down from 84)
- Petr Cech 82 (down from 86)
One unexpected name to be handed a ratings drop is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who was one of the cub’s stand-out players last season.
Still, the Gabon star hasn’t quite found his rhythm this campaign.
FIFA 19 demo is likely to land in early September. There will nine teams to choose from:
- Bayern Munich
- Man City
- Man United
- Borussia Dortmund
- Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham Hotspur
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now