Fed up of Man Red and MD White? Well, PES fans, help is at hand.
The option files are finally here – and we’re going to guide you through them.
Oh, and for those who have PES on Xbox – sorry, but these only work on PS4 and PC versions of the game.
Follow the instructions below:
- Format a USB drive to FAT32
- Create a folder on the USB called WEPES
- Find the file from PES World
- If they come in the form of a zipped folder, unzip that folder into your WEPES folder on the USB. If not, make sure all contents are in the WEPES folder
- Plug the USB drive into your PS4 and open up PES 2018
- Head to the Edit menu, then Data Management, then Import/Export
- Then, select Import Team, tick all of the boxes on the following ‘Select File’ page and continue.
- Head to ‘Detailed Settings’ and leave all boxes unticked
- The files will then automatically be added
- Select the ‘Save’ option on the ‘Data Management’ page at the end of the process
- To add the tournament logos head back to ‘Data Management’, then ‘Import/Export’, and select ‘Import Images’
- Select the ‘Competition Emblems’ option in the ‘Import Images’ screen
- Tick all of the individual images (not the folders), and click OK
- Lastly, you have to edit each competition manually with their imported logos. To do this, trawl through the ‘Competition Category’ pages which will follow the logo import
- You now have a ‘fully licensed’ version of the game
It’s a slightly different process, but not too difficult.
Follow the steps below:
- Download this patch or take a look at PTE patch
- When the installer asks for a folder to export to on your PC, select your PC install file
- Test whether it has worked by heading to the Edit menu in-game, then to the Teams menu and checking the team names, logos and kits
That’s it – enjoy!
Christian Eriksen or Philippe Coutinho? Why not both in this weekend’s big game?
That’s the beauty of Dream Team Weekender – there are no budget limitations so you can pick any player available from this weekend’s fixtures.
That means you don’t have to worry about only picking one star playmaker when Tottenham and Liverpool lock horns in weekend’s tastiest encounter on Sunday afternoon.
Weekender is the best new fantasy football game around and it’s absolutely free to enter.
Just select seven players from across the Saturday and Sunday Premier League fixtures for your chance to bag that £5k prize this weekend.
Flopped so far this season? It doesn’t matter, as Weekender allows you to start afresh every single weekend. Let the games begin – sign up to play here!