Dream Team are excited to announce that we’re offering a helpful subscription service for the 2020/21 season named Dream Team Coach.
The first thing to note is that you can still play the normal version of Dream Team for free.
Dream Team Coach is an optional extra for those who need a helping hand and those who want as much information as possible.
We’re offering everyone a 30-day free trial so they can explore Coach and see if it helps on their quest for mini-league supremacy.
Why you should play Dream Team this season
- It’s completely free to play
- Play the traditional Season game as well as Draft
- There’s a £100k jackpot up for grabs across 2020/21
- SIGN UP TO PLAY HERE
What will Dream team Coach provide?
- Projected score – an estimated points total for the Game Week based on statistical analysis
- Projected price change
- Break even analysis – the required score for a player to remain at the same value each Game Week
- Fixture difficulty rating
- Venue and opposition statistics – specific stats relating to upcoming fixtures to help inform your strategy
- In-depth player analysis
- Transfer recommendations
- Detailed player comparisons
We see Coach as an ideal companion for those who feel like they need a more enhanced experience of the game.
Less knowledgeable gaffers can use it to match their football-mad mates while hardcore players will love the added details and statistics.
Throughout the season we receive countless requests for advice and, because of the volume, are unable to reply to them all.
Coach will provide a constant source of tips and information designed to make you a better Dream Team gaffer.
If you do take up the free trial, please be aware it will automatically charge you once the 30 days are up.
So make sure to cancel the subscription if you decide it’s not for you.
If you like all the extra functions – and we think you will – an annual subscription will set you back £9.99, which works out at roughly £1 per month of the season.
Give the free trial a whirl and see how you like it.