EA Sports Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 12:00 on Wednesday 6th November 2017.
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. Pair of tickets in home allocation to the Tottenham v Stoke fixture.
4. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery.
7. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
8. The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by Dream Team and News UK for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Dream Team and News UK to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without renumeration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
10. The promoter of this competition is News UK.
Premier League T’s and C’s:
Where a promotion is operated with Premier League tickets as a prize, the following terms must be included in the terms and conditions governing the promotion:
Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to the stadium (the “Stadium”), including but not limited to the ground regulations (together the “Terms and Conditions of Entry”). The Terms and Conditions of Entry are available from the issuing club (the “Club”).
All prize tickets (“Tickets”) are home tickets and therefore you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the home end of a Stadium. Winners are subject to screening by the Club based on the Club’s Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Promoter is not liable if you, or any person accompanying you, are refused entry because you or they do not meet these conditions.
Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
The Tickets shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, they will be automatically void and the Club will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the Stadium, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to the issuing Club and/or the Premier League for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) you will be refused entry to this promotion and to all Stadiums.
Dream Team/News UK terms and conditions
PREMIER LEAGUE TICKETS ONLINE PROMOTION RULES
- This Promotion is open to Dream Team players who are United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the Promotion, including third party promotional partners.
- The Promotion starts at 00.01 on 06/12/2017 and closes at 12:01 on 06/12/2017. Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must submit a Dream Team Weekender team during the Promotion Period and send team to Dream Team Twitter.
- There will be one winner and one prize.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner within 3 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
- The prize is two Premier League tickets for the Tottenham v Stoke match on 9/12/2017. Winner and guest are responsible for travel to and from match at their own expense. Promoter reserves the right to substitute tickets for a different match and date without notice if ticket(s) to the advertised match become unavailable for any reason and/or at its sole discretion. Winner and guest must not be excluded or banned from travelling to or from or attending any football matches by any relevant football or official authority anywhere or under suspicion or investigation of the same. If the winner or guest is banned or under suspicion the Promoter reserves right to re-select another winner without notice. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with the teams or The Barclays Premier League. Prize excludes food, drink, travel and any other costs connected to the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information that you provide will only be used for purposes of this Promotion or as may be otherwise specified on the entry form.
- The promoter of this Promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd.
- General terms and conditions for Promotions apply*.
*GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to all Promotions (unless and to the extent that) the Promotion states otherwise.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a Promotion involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
- Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details.
- Promotion rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.