WES MORGAN and Islam Slimani both missed out for Leicester’s trip to West Brom.
Morgan is suffering from a hamstring strain, while Slimani has a groin knock to shake off.
Slimani was fit enough to make the bench.
Elsewhere, Craig Shakespeare’s Leicester will need to make do without Nampalys Mendy and Molla Wague with long-term injuries.
Keep up to date with ALL the football news, gossip, transfers and goals on our page plus fixtures, results and live match commentary
West Brom meanwhile have just two injury concerns, but it would appear they will both miss the game against the Foxes.
Both Matt Phillips and Hal Robson-Kanu are set to miss the clash with hamstring injuries.
Other than that, Tony Pulis’ side have a fully-fit squad to choose from.
Here’s everything else you need to know about the game at the Hawthorns…
Where can I watch West Brom vs Leicester?
The game in the Midlands kicks-off at 3pm on Saturday April 29.
As such, it will not be broadcast live on television.
However, you can keep up-to-date with all the happenings from West Brom vs Leicester in our live blog and watch the goals later in the day on our app.
Premier League form guide
WEST BROM – LLLDW
LEICESTER – LDLWW
Both teams have been on a patchy run of form of late despite some encouraging results.
Look for the spoils to be shared at the Hawthorns on Saturday… 1-1.
West Brom vs Leicester – Match facts
- West Brom have found the back of the net in each of their last 17 meetings with Leicester City in all competitions, scoring exactly twice in the last four in a row.
- The Foxes have won three of their last four trips to the Hawthorns (L1), winning the last two by a 3-2 scoreline.
- Jamie Vardy has scored in both of his Premier League appearances versus the Baggies at the Hawthorns (two goals).
- Riyad Mahrez has had a hand in four goals in his last three games against West Brom in the Premier League (two goals, two assists).
- Mahrez has been involved in eight goals in 31 Premier League appearances this season (five goals, three assists). After 31 PL apps in their title-winning campaign of 2015-16, the Algerian had been involved in 27 goals (16 goals, 11 assists).
- Salomon Rondon has scored in two of his three Premier League matches against Leicester, but did fail to bag in the reverse fixture versus the Foxes in November.
- The Baggies have never previously failed to score in five consecutive league games within the top four tiers before.
- Overall, Tony Pulis’ side have now gone 375 minutes without a goal in the Premier League and have failed to score with any of their 45 shots since their 3-1 win against Arsenal in March.
- West Bromwich Albion have suffered more defeats in their last seven Premier League matches (5) than they had in their previous 16 matches in the competition (4).
- After winning his first six competitive games in charge of Leicester City, Craig Shakespeare has now failed to win any of the last five games in all competitions as the Foxes’ manager (W0 D2 L3).