Chelsea firstly want to see off Juventus in the race for Real Madrid ace Danilo, before going back in for Old Lady star Alex Sandro.
Antonio Conte has struck a deal with the European champions for right-back Danilo, 25.
Conte has already missed out on signing Romelu Lukaku, who has headed to Manchester United in a £75m deal from Everton.
And the Italian wants to add Tiemoue Bakayoko to his ranks, with the Monaco midfielder’s transfer being held up by recent knee surgery.
But Conte also wants former Porto left-back Alex Sandro to join Chelsea, with the club unable to agree a fee with Juventus over the flying left-back.
Even though Sandro, 26, is keen on joining Stamford Bridge, Juve will be wary that they have just lost an attacking full-back in Dani Alves to PSG.
Sandro is valued by the Serie A winners at £70m, which would be a world record for a defender.
- Born in Bicas, Brazil, in 1991
- He played in the Brazilian league between 2009-11 with America-MG and later Santos
- Won his first Brazil cap in September 2011 after shining for Santos
- In 2012, moved to Portuguese giants Porto, where he went on to play 91 times in three seasons
- Won two Primeira Ligas and the Portuguese Community Shield during while at the Estadio do Dragao
- Signed for Real Madrid in a £28million transfer in 2015
- In two years at the Bernabeu, won La Liga, two Champions Leagues, the Uefa Super Cup and the Fifa Club World Cup
Chelsea currently hold the title of world record defensive signing after taking David Luiz back to Stamford Bridge for £50m.
But as with Lukaku and Bakayoko, Michael Emenalo seems slow to get his act together and get on with the deal.
What could Bakayoko bring to fantasy football?
- One of the highest rated players in France last season (7.26)
- Higher rating than both N’Golo Kante (7.23) and Vincent Wanyama (7.21)
- Scored crucial goal against Man City in Champions League last 16 last season
- Fancy him for your Dream Team? Sign up now
The Premier League-winning Blues have already captured Antonio Rudiger in defence for next season as a replacement for John Terry.
And Willy Caballero joined on a free from Manchester City as a back-up goalkeeper.
Alex Sandro factfile
- Brazilian Alex Sandro, 26, was born in January 1991.
- He came through the ranks at Atletico Paranese, played for Santos, then joined Porto for £8.4million in July 2011.
- He played 87 games for Porto in four seasons, winning two Portuguese titles.
- Sandro played for Brazil at the London 2012 Olympics, where he won a silver medal.
- Juventus signed him for £22million in August 2015.
- He has so far won seven international caps for Brazil, where he has been likened to Roberto Carlos.