The Champions League is hotting up and we have a huge tie tonight as Liverpool host Real Madrid at Anfield.
The Reds have their work cut out as they trail 3-1 on aggregate after a testing first leg.
To accompany the action, Betway have boosted odds for either of two sides’ respective top scorers to find the net.
Liverpool vs Real Madrid
- Karim Benzema OR Mohamed Salah to score tonight – EVENS
Real Madrid secured a crucial 3-1 home win in the first leg but Salah’s second-half goal has given Liverpool a lifeline.
We’re expecting fireworks tonight as the Reds have a rich history of memorable Champions League comebacks.
The Egytpian is Liverpool’s top goalscorer this season with staggering 28 goals in all competitions.
While Karim Benzema has bagged 25 goals in 35 games for Madrid this term.
And you can back either forward to net tonight at EVENS in tonight’s blockbuster showdown.
How to claim a free £10 bet* and more odds boosts
New customers who stake £10 with Betway, will get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
- Diogo Jota to score and Liverpool to win – 5/2
- Erling Haaland to score first – 11/2
- Kevin De Bruyne to assist 1+ goals – EVENS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*terms and conditions: New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org