Champions League football returns tonight with a big BANG.
Chelsea boast a 2-0 lead as they welcome Porto to Stamford Bridge, as they will be confident of progressing to the semi-finals.
While PSG won a 3-2 thriller away to Bayern Munich last-time out, setting up a tantalising second leg in Paris tonight between last-year’s finalists.
PSG vs Bayern Munich
- Kylian Mbappe to score and PSG to win – 4/1 HERE*
Mauricio Pochettino’s men are on the charge and out for revenge after losing last year’s final 1-0 to Bayern Munich.
And PSG made a statement with a 3-2 win away to Bayern, thanks to a brace from Kylian Mbappe and a goal from their captain Marquinhos.
Betway have boosted Mbappe to score again tonight and PSG to win at 4/1.
Mbappe scored a staggering four goals across the two games against Barcelona in the previous round of the competition.
Champions League: Best odds and how to claim free £10 bet*
New customers who stake £10 with Betway, will get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
- Chelsea to win and both teams to score – 7/2
- Kylian Mbappe to score and PSG to win – 4/1
- Neymar to assist 1+ goals (vs Bayern Munich) – 2/1
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*terms and conditions: New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org