The Champions League is back… look busy! These are the nights we live for as Chelsea host one of the tournament’s elites tonight.
Frank Lampard’s Blues have been in patchy form lately and now they have to go toe-to-toe with their old foes Bayern Munich.
The Bundesliga table-toppers have scored 34 goals in their last ten games… *gulp.*
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
Let’s get stuck in then. Here’s two shiny offers that have got our juices flowing:
- ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI AND SERGE GNABRY BOTH TO SCORE AGAINST CHELSEA, 17/4 WITH BETWAY (CLICK HERE TO GET THAT OFFER) – Both Bayern stars have six goals between them from their last two games (three each) and we expect their scoring run to continue.
- LIONEL MESSI TO ASSIST 1+ GOALS AGAINST NAPOLI, EVENS WITH BETWAY (CLICK HERE TO GET THAT OFFER) – It will take some craft to get a goal in Naples, but who better to provide that than the GOAT Messi. The Argentine has 15 assists in all comps for Barca, and boasts more assists than anyone else in La Liga.
We’ve all become accustomed to Liverpool dominating anything and everything that steps in their path in the Premier League this season.
But David Moyes’ West Ham really threw a spanner in the works as they tested Jurgen Klopp’s unbeaten men.
The Irons had them on the ropes, leading 2-1 at Anfield, before the Reds typically turned it around and took all three points, winning the five-goal thriller 3-2.
The Reds had kept 12 clean sheets in their last 13 league outings before kick off – including their 2-0 win over West Ham back in January.
So, to anyone who predicted Liverpool to win and both teams to score, then great call!
Real Madrid are always a short price every time they play, but they are usually going to win… right?
Well, for those of you who put them in your acca at the weekend, you’ll still be licking your wounds today.
Zinedine Zidane’s galaxy of superstars lost 1-0 to tenth-placed Levante. Nope, we don’t get it either.
Their shock defeat means they have lost top spot and now trail Barca by two points.
And to make things worse for Zidane, Levante’s winner came just 12 minutes after Eden Hazard hobbled off with another injury. It doesn’t just rain…
UP THE TICS
Wigan are back to winning ways, we repeat, WIGAN ARE BACK TO WINNING WAYS.
The Tics’ fight against relegation was handed a boost following their 1-0 win at home to Millwall, thanks to an own goal Shaun Hutchinson. He knows.
But despite their clean sheet, in true Bets Club fashion we’re backing Wigan to trail at half time before taking all three points in the second half against Reading.
THE CASH OUT
A little more for a little more?
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Lewandowski to score anytime against Chelsea, EVENS
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Bayern Munich, West Brom and Napoli all to win, 10/1
- Booking flights to Vegas right now: Giroud, Willian and Serge Gnabry all to score, 33/1