This weekend we say a long awaited “Hola” and “Ciao” to the La Liga and Coppa Italia!
The huge continental buffet of European football is lining our stomach perfectly ahead of the real quiz – the Premier League’s return on Wednesday.
With the likes of Barcelona, Inter Milan, and Bayern Munich all in action this weekend, it’s difficult to know exactly what bets you should be putting on, but, fear not, Betway have you covered every step of the way!
Betway are once again offering punters £30 in free bets on the Bundesliga (CLAIM HERE).
GET £30 IN FREE BETS - AD
- Get £30 in free bets with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- Get £30 IN FREE BETS WITH BETWAY
- BARCELONA, BAYERN MUNICH AND INTER MILAN ALL TO WIN, 4/1 (CLAIM) – Ladies and gentlemen, Barcelona are back. Rejoice! Not only them, but Inter Milan also make a return, with Bayern in action too. We’re truly spoilt this weekend! While La Liga leaders Barca face eighteenth-placed Mallorca, Bayern host Borussia Monchengladbach and Inter travel to Napoli in their Coppa Italia semi-final second leg. We’re backing all three of the big guns to win in 90 minutes.
- LIONEL MESSI TO SCORE 2 OR MORE GOALS AGAINST MALLORCA, 12/5 (CLAIM) – You must be made of stone if that video of Messi training in an empty Nou Camp didn’t leave you feeling all sorts of emotions. After what seems like an eternity, it’s almost time for arguably the greatest ever player to step back out onto the pitch. We’re backing Messi to make a spectacular return and to score two more goals against Mallorca.
Yes, we’re fully aware that we keep harping on about Robert Lewandowski, but can you really blame us?!
Everyone’s favourite(?) TikTok star was once again the matchwinner for Bayern as they beat Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 to make it to the German Cup final.
Those of you who backed Bayern to win, Lewandowski to score anytime, and both teams to score, well, have a stein on me tonight!
Elsewhere, there was another win for Borussia Dortmund, albeit a narrow one, as they snatched a 1-0 victory over Hertha Berlin.
You brainy bunch who backed Dortmund to win to nil, I’m tipping my hat to you as we speak!
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link above and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
Isn’t it funny that a club sponsored by an energy drink would be the ones to drain all the excitement out of a weekend?
RB Leipzig had their faint Bundesliga title dreams shattered after a 1-1 draw with rock bottom Paderborn… my acca-winning dreams were shattered too.
While we tipped Timo Werner to fill his boots against Paderborn, he did the complete opposite and ended up producing one of the misses of the season.
Chelsea are about to splash around £53m on this guy, just let that sink in!
THE CASH OUT
Fancy a little more for a little more?
- Treat yourself to a pie at
the gamehome: Mallorca to beat Barcelona – 9/1
- Get an extra round
at the pubfor the fridge tonight: Christian Eriksen to score from a direct free-kick – 16/1
- Booking flights to Vegas
right nownext year: Romelu Lukaku to score first and Inter Milan to win 2-1 – 33/1
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org