Glücklicher Montag my fellow Bundesliga fans, ready for some more ghost-tinted fussball?
There’s a sommer-sizzler taking place this evening with Der Klassiker, also known as the “German Clasico”, between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich in a match that will go some way to determining this year’s title, you’d think?
With matches tonight and tomorrow, Betway have you covered for all your needs once again by offering punters a free £30 bet on the Bundesliga (CLAIM HERE).
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
- BAYERN’S ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI TO SCORE A HEADER AGAINST DORTMUND, 13/2 (CLAIM) – The Polish hit-man has a stellar record against his former employers, netting 18 times when faced with Dortmund over the years including two in their clash back in November.
- KAI HAVERTZ TO SCORE INSIDE THE FIRST 10 MINUTES FOR LEVERKUSEN AGAINST WOLFSBURG, 12/1 (CLAIM) – The youngster has scored Leverkusen’s first goal in each of their last four matches, with two of those goals coming inside the opening 10 minutes.
Both Dortmund and Bayern prepared for the big one this evening in style with easy wins at the weekend against Wolfsburg and Frankfurt respectively.
Raphael Guerreiro – who netted twice in the previous outing against Schalke – was on target again here while that man Lewandowski netted his 27th league goal of the campaign in Bayern’s 5-2 win.
Frankfurt proved to be easy-pickings in the end for the reigning champions and we were particularly pleased to see our tip of Bayern to win and over 2.5 goals scored coming in.
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link above and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
I must say, it was mildly disappointing not to see Erling Haaland OR Jadon Sancho add to Dortmund’s rout on Saturday – and I do wonder how many of you stuck a couple of quid on Haaland to net.
That aside, it was also a difficult round for accumulator-connoisseurs, with Cologne, Schalke and Freiburg failing to get the wins you’d expect.
Schalke in particular have been really poor upon the Bundesliga’s return, shipping seven goals in their last two matches without reply.
THE CASH OUT
Fancy a little more for a little more?
- Treat yourself to a pie at
the gamehome: Haaland OR Lewandowski to score first – 3/1
- Get an extra round
at the pubfor the fridge tonight: Monchengladbach to win 2-0 – 10/1
- Booking flights to Vegas
right nownext year: Guerreiro to score first, Hummels and Martinez to be carded – 80/1
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org