We’ve heard plenty about the ‘Anfield roar’ over the last 18 months and we’ll hear it in full force this evening in Liverpool’s round of 16 second-leg duel with Atletico Madrid.
From roaring to a pin-drop, there’s also the small matter of Paris Saint-Germain’s clash with Dortmund in an empty Parc des Princes, where some of Europe’s most exciting attacking talent will be on display.
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
We’re gripped with Champions League fever this evening (and NOTHING else) so here’s two temperature topping bets on offer:
- ROBERTO FIRMINO TO SCORE FIRST AND LIVERPOOL TO WIN, 15/2 WITH BETWAY (CLAIM) – While his goals tally has been somewhat unimpressive this season, Firmino is a man for the big occasion and has been directly involved in seven goals in five Champions League knockout appearances at Anfield (three goals, four assists), which means he averages a goal or assist every 54 minutes.
- ERLING BRAUT HAALAND TO SCORE FIRST, 11/2 WITH BETWAY (CLAIM) – The wonderkid is the Champions League’s second-highest goalscorer this season (just a single goal behind Robert Lewandowski) and netted the opener in the first leg two weeks ago.
There wasn’t much to smile about for punters this weekend, although decent wins for the home sides in the Prem games played on Sunday and Monday spelled potentially good news for your accas.
Chelsea, Man United and Leicester all won at home, and each at respectively good prices despite their home advantage.
Chelsea faced a resurgent Everton while the Manchester derby is always difficult to call at Old Trafford, and Leicester faced their Carabao Cup tormentors Aston Villa – all of which made for long odds and big wins.
Sergio Aguero? Raul Jimenez? Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang? Danny Ings? Dominic Calvert-Lewin?
They’re all perhaps the league’s most dangerous strikers right now, yet not one them scored over the weekend.
And as if we weren’t wound up enough, recent under-performers like Callum Wilson, Pedro and Jamie Vardy all hit the back of the net.
If I’m honest, it probably wouldn’t of shocked me if Jesse Lingard and Shane Long each scored a perfect hat-trick…
THE CASH OUT
Wednesday is certainly action-packed. Here’s what we’re looking out for:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Salah to score at anytime, 2/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Liverpool, PSG and Borussia M’gladbach all to win, 5/1 with Betway
- Booking flights to Vegas right now: Haaland, Sancho and Hazard all to score, 20/1 with Betway