Announce accumulator wins.
Sorry, after watching fans desperately trying to convince their clubs to sign players all day yesterday I briefly morphed into one of them.
Now that silly season is over it’s time to get back to the bread and butter; successful Saturdays.
We’ve got some banging games this weekend; Leicester vs Chelsea, Man United vs Wolves, Spurs vs Man City… take your pick, really.
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
Today’s two tips revolve around two Englishmen; one who can’t be arsed with Euro 2020 and one who should definitely be there:
- JAMIE VARDY TO SCORE AGAINST CHELSEA AND LEICESTER TO WIN, 3/1 WITH BETWAY – Vardy LOVES scoring against the top six and he’s set to start the game at the King Power after some recent injury problems. If Leicester do win you’d imagine that’s the top four wrapped up for them.
- DANNY INGS TO SCORE AGAINST LIVERPOOL, 12/5 WITH BETWAY – If anyone can give Liverpool a scare this season, why not one of their former fellas? Ings has already scored against them this season and he’s decent value to bag at Anfield too at nearly 3/1.
You might have missed it (it wasn’t on British TV) but the most predictable result of the season happened in east London on Wednesday evening.
Liverpool strolled to a 2-0 win over West Ham, who looked genuinely elated just to keep it at that scoreline in an almost pedestrian second half.
If a straight Reds win wasn’t worth backing, getting them to keep a clean sheet would at least have brought some fairly decent value.
They’ve now conceded just one goal in their last eight league games and Joe Gomez, Virgil van Dijk and Alisson are proving a menacing trio at the back.
No keeper has kept more league clean sheets than Alisson this season… and he missed the first 10 games. Ha.
From the predictable to the extremely unpredictable on Wednesday night.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now beaten Pep Guardiola at the Etihad more than any other manager (twice). Weird considering he’s a glorified PE teacher.
It had all the ingredients for a City tonking, particularly considering how much they’d dismantled United at Old Trafford, but Guardiola’s usually so potent attack just couldn’t get going.
Nothing from Sergio Aguero, nothing from Raheem Sterling, nothing from anyone.
When do we start getting a bit concerned about Sterling by the way? This is his worst goalscoring form for two-and-a-half years…
UP THE TICS
Excuse us while we still bask in the glory of Tuesday night’s scenes at the DW Stadium.
If you missed it, Wigan finally did it, coming back from a goal down at half time to win and bank us a LOVELY 28/1 winner.
They couldn’t do it again, could they? Just like London buses and all that.
This time they go to Elland Road to play a Leeds side who just love making things hard for themselves.
That would get you a very peachy 66/1.
THE CASH OUT
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Liverpool, Fulham and Oxford to win, 3/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Palace vs Sheffield United and Watford vs Everton both to be draws, 9/1 with Betway
- Booking flights to Vegas right now: Aston Villa, Brighton, Bristol City and Millwall all to win, 111/1 with Betway