Happy New Year people.
Let’s hope 2020 is full of love, happiness and outlandish accumulator wins.
And what better way to see in the new decade than with a flutter today?
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
Arsenal vs Manchester United. Pizza gate. Robin van Persie. Van Nistelrooy and Keown.
That’s what we have in store this evening, although let’s be honest both sides are a far cry from what they used to be.
Let’s have a gander at what the Betway team have for us:
- AUBAMEYANG AND RASHFORD TO SCORE, 9/2 WITH BETWAY – Both are in fine form in front of goal, plus Rashford loves a performance in a big game. This seems like really good value.
- LEICESTER, SPURS AND MAN CITY TO WIN, 4/1 WITH BETWAY – Newcastle, Southampton and Everton should be cannon fodder for these three. Easy money.
Plenty of nominations over the last few days, but let’s start with that man Rashford.
The United flyer has really come of age this season, bagging 15 times in all competitions.
So Betway having him at EVENS to score in a Red Devils Boxing Day win over Newcastle was a no brainer.
His towering header, almost Cristiano Ronaldo-esque, helped United on their way to a 4-1 victory which never really looked in doubt.
Back him to score, alongside Aubameyang, in the big one later on too at 9/2.
More Championship heartache for us all a few days ago. Then again, predicting that league really is like trying to find a needle in a haystack sometimes.
This time West Brom were the culprits.
The then league leaders succumbed to a shock 2-0 home defeat to lowly Middlesbrough, who hadn’t won away from home all season prior to kick off.
More bubble burst than boing boing Baggies, that’s for sure. Coupon buster alert!
UP THE TICS
This Wigan malarkey is getting closer, right?
Well, not really, as the Tics fell to yet another defeat, this time at Nottingham Forest. They’re now rock bottom as a result.
Today is all about Birmingham away though, who are in fine form ahead of the clash at St Andrews.
Time to put an and end to that, lads.
THE CASH OUT
Let’s make this a New Year’s Day to remember…
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Leicester, Spurs and Man City to win, 4/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Man United and Fulham to win, West Brom vs Leeds to be a draw, 13/1 with Betway
- Booking flights to Vegas right now: Palace, Wolves, Brentford and Ipswich to win 50/1 with Betway