If yesterday was the smoked salmon appetisers, today is the main turkey feast. With all the trimmings.
There haven’t been that many ‘Super’ Sundays this season but Man United v Everton, Wolves v Spurs and Arsenal v Man City promises to be just that.
City are now 17 points behind Liverpool, so is this more a day for top-four hopes than the title discussion?
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
So many talking points today.
Will Marcus Rashford continue his hot streak? Will Arsenal’s defence keep it to single figures? How many ball boys will Duncan Ferguson pick up?
City have won their last four games against the Gunners… will it be a famous five?
Here’s what has caught our eye today:
- RICHARLISON TO SCORE FIRST AGAINST MAN UNITED, 8/1 WITH BETWAY – He’s opened the scoring in Everton’s last two games against Leicester and Chelsea, why not make it a third?
- MAN CITY TO WIN BOTH HALVES AGAINST ARSENAL, 5/2 WITH BETWAY – City love playing against Arsenal and will be out to make a statement after recent results. It could get ugly at the Emirates.
He’s not called the Egyptian King for nothing.
Just in the same way Luis Suarez used to terrorise Norwich, Mo Salah has taken a similar liking to Watford.
That’s eight goals in five appearances against the Hornets, so anyone who backed him to either score first or score in a Liverpool win will be laughing. Printing money.
Liverpool weren’t great, but Salah saves his best for Watford so yesterday was almost an inevitability.
Only one place to start.
Yes Chelsea aren’t in electric form but Bournemouth have been in free fall and have been ravaged by injuries too.
No Callum Wilson. No Nathan Ake. No Harry Wilson. No problem, apparently.
Yep the Cherries, along with Norwich at Leicester, will have stuck a pin in many a coupon across the country yesterday. Football, eh?
Special mention also goes to Leeds, who contrived to squander a 3-0 lead at home to Cardiff.
That really is vintage Leeds and yet more proof that our poll earlier this week rings true.
UP THE TICS
Wigan really aren’t getting the memo.
A 1-1 draw against relegation rivals Huddersfield won’t do much for their survival hopes anyway.
But The Tics scoring JUST before the break really was an agonising way to burst our losing at half time/winning at full time bubble again for another week.
One day folks, one day. But not this day.
THE CASH OUT
Sunday, sunny Sunday. We fancy something from these three today:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Wolves v Spurs to be a draw, 12/5 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Anthony Martial to assist Marcus Rashford, 7/1 with Betway
- Booking flights to Vegas right now: Richarlison (vs United), Bernardo Silva (vs Arsenal) and Diogo Jota (vs Spurs), all to score anytime, 28/1 with Betway