The Champions League is back and it’s been fertile ground for Bets Club this season.
Tonight is no different. With plenty of favourites in action there is a strong whiff that we could be in for goals.
Take a peek below for your usual delight of bankers, money-makers and Vegas day dreams…
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
To tonight and Liverpool need at least a point at free-scoring Salzburg to make sure they make it to the knockout round of the Champions League.
Chelsea can secure their safe passage with a gimme at home to Lille, while Leeds can return to the top of the Championship when they host Hull.
Checkout Betway’s offering for tonight:
- SADIO MANE, ROMELU LUKAKU & TAMMY ABRAHAM ALL TO SCORE, BOOSTED TO 6/1 WITH BETWAY – We really like the look of these three likely lads chalking one up tonight and Betway have made it all the sweeter.
- CHELSEA (v LILLE), BENFICA (v ZENIT) & AJAX (v VALENCIA) OVER 2.5 GOALS, 3/1 WITH BETWAY – The Champions League just reeks of goals tonight, doesn’t it?
Fancy either of those, Bets Clubbers?
We’re not even sorry to keep banging on about him because Jamie Vardy is the man.
He scored again against Aston Villa on Sunday to equal Ruud van Nistlerooy’s record as the only players to score in eight consecutive Premier League games, TWICE.
He has already scored 16 league goals and his nearest challenger is Tammy Abraham on a paltry 11.
Jamie f****** Vardy is as short as 4/11 to bag anytime against Norwich on Saturday but these days, Vardy scoring in a Leicester win is as close as you’re going to get the hallowed turf of certified banker™ status.
This week’s Bet Cemetery is slightly different as nearly all the matches went to form besides United clinching bragging rights in the derby.
It had come to the point with this Arsenal side, facing a record 10th game without victory down the barrel, that a win was more of a shock than defeat.
So when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wheeled away after scoring the Gunners’ third at the London Stadium we are sure there were plenty of accas down the drain.
Our attempt at covering our bases with West Ham or the draw was certainly a busted flush wasn’t it?
Anyway, life gets easier from here for Arsenal… Man City up next.
UP THE TICS
The big boys are coming to town tomorrow night.
Will Wigan finally fulfil our dreams of losing at half and winning at half time against the league’s leaders and top scorers West Brom?
There’s certainly a good chance of the Baggies leading at the break, but how about our boys staging an almighty comeback to send the Baggies back to the Midlands with their tails between their legs?
Betway’s 40/1 price could be just what we need two weeks from Christmas.
THE CASH OUT
Here’s a couple to make your Tuesday night a little sweeter:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Chelsea, Dortmund and Benfica all to win, 2/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Ajax, Nottingham Forest and Charlton all to win, 8/1 with Betway
- We’re booking flights to Vegas straight away: Inter (v Barcelona), Lyon (v Leipzig) and Bristol City (v Millwall) all to draw, 48/1 with Betway
Go well, Bets Clubbers.