Beware of the new manager bounce.
Everton must be kicking themselves that they stuck with Marco Silva for so long.
It turns out that in Duncan Ferguson they’ve got their very own Pep Guardiola in the making… well, maybe.
What we know for definite is that the Toffees are credible candidates to bet on again after their coupon-busting win over Frank Lampard’s Chelsea.
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
We’re still stuffed from yesterday’s footballing feast that saw Man City not only lose ground on Liverpool in the title race, but also bragging rights against Man United.
Aston Villa host Leicester in the pick of Sunday’s games and the Foxes could close the gap to Liverpool to eight points with a win.
Elsewhere, Norwich’s fight for survival continues against Sheffield United at Carrow Road. As Delia would say, “let’s be having you.”
Checkout Betway’s offering for today:
- LEICESTER TO WIN, JAMIE VARDY TO SCORE ANYTIME AND WILFRED NDIDI TO BE BOOKED, 8/1 WITH BETWAY – The Foxes are on fire right now with Vardy at the forefront and Ndidi putting his body on the line every game.
- TEEMU PUKKI TO SCORE 2 OR MORE, 11/2 WITH BETWAY – Two more goals for the Canaries’ main man will take his Premier League tally for the season up to ten.
Fancy either of those, Bets Clubbers?
Shame on us for thinking all Jose Mourinho’s sides could ever do is help send you to sleep.
His Tottenham team once again filled their pockets with an impressive 5-0 pasting of Burnley at home.
Saturday’s scoreline means there’s been at least 2.5 goals scored in each of Jose’s first five games in charge in all competitions.
Is the ‘Special One’ actually becoming the ‘Exciting One’?
Everything Marcus Rashford touches turns to goals right now and he made it 13 for the season against City. Backing him to score anytime can’t serve you too wrong right now.
Three things are certain in life; death, taxes and the early kick-off letting you down.
Lampard’s youngsters were taught a lesson by a rejuvenated Everton and Tammy Abraham couldn’t even get on the scoresheet to soften the 3-1 blow.
If the Blues were the first leg of your acca, you have our sincere condolences.
Crystal Palace also tripped up with a bore draw against rock-bottom Watford in a result we definitely didn’t see coming.
UP THE TICS
For the second time this season there was a side losing at half time and winning at full time but unfortunately for us, it was the wrong way round for Wigan against Luton.
Still, don’t be too disheartened, we’re (sort of) getting closer to the dream becoming a reality.
We go again on Wednesday night when the Tics host high-flying West Brom.
Betway are offering 50/1 on our boys turning it around against the Baggies. You know what to do, folks.
THE CASH OUT
Have a look at these for some Sunday inspiration:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Jamie Vardy and Danny Ings both to score, 7/2 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: John McGinn to score from outside the box, 18/1 with Betway
- We’re booking flights to Vegas straight away: Jamie Vardy, Teemu Pukki and Raul Jimenez all to score first, 75/1 with Betway
Go well, Bets Clubbers.