Happy weekend one and all.
Firstly a second shameless pat on the back for the Bets Club team this week.
After correctly tipping an 8/1 treble last weekend, we got Valencia and Chelsea to score in the first half at 3/1 on Tuesday night too. Paul the Octopus eat your heart out.
This article has been written by Dream Team journalists and is informed by editorial opinion. It contains links which are ads (and if you click the link below and bet on an odd, we will earn revenue.)
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET NOW - AD
- Get a free £30 bet with Betway
- Split the bet however you like
- CLAIM YOUR FREE BET NOW
It’s been a pretty quiet week at Arsenal all things considered, hasn’t it?
Unai Emery was sent packing after another bad ebening – and the replacements are lining up in their numbers.
At the time of writing we make it 13 managers at 33/1 or shorter to take the job, with a certain Mauricio Pochettino at 6/1. Could you imagine?
Check out all the latest next Arsenal manager odds here.
The football is coming thick and fast and there’s plenty more scripts to be written this weekend. Here’s what we’ve spruced up for you today:
- SPURS, VALENCIA AND DORTMUND TO WIN, 8/1 BOOST WITH BETWAY – A little domestic and European treble for you, with Bournemouth, Hertha Berlin and Villarreal their victims.
- PULISIC TO SCORE FIRST AND CHELSEA TO WIN, 11/2 WITH BETWAY – Abraham is injured and West Ham are diabolical. Cue a masterclass from the man they call Captain America.
Either of those tickle your fancy?
Everyone enjoy Real Madrid vs PSG on Tuesday night? Well we bloody did.
You will have doubled your enjoyment if you’d backed BTTS and over 2.5 goals, despite the two European giants leaving it late.
I think the vast majority of us called that and at EVENS before kick off it was great value.
Other big winners were Leeds, who again left it late at Reading but would have featured in many bet slips on Tuesday night.
God bless you, Bielsa.
We only went and jinxed ourselves this week, didn’t we?
Punters Paradise in Wednesday night’s Bets Club featured us imploring you to back Liverpool to win and BTTS, since it’s happened a whopping 13 times in all competitions this season.
The Reds failed to get the job done though, only managing a 1-1 draw at home to Napoli which blows their Champions League group wide open.
We know Liverpool winning in general will have scuppered plenty of coupons, but special mentions also go to Sunderland who failed to beat Burton at home and are now wallowing in proper mid-table League One mediocrity. Last time I back the Black Cats.
UP THE TICS
Never a dull moment in the world of Wigan, with another lively encounter in midweek with Millwall.
Four goals, taking the lead twice, but no win after trailing at half time. Close, but no cigar.
We go again this weekend, and we’ve got a sneaky feeling about their home clash with Reading at 3pm on Saturday.
A balmy 25/1 if you fancy the Latics to turn on the style in the second half in a real relegation ruck at the DW Stadium.
THE CASH OUT
Some Saturday afternoon flutters for your eyes:
- Treat yourself to a pie at the game: Chelsea, Liverpool and Forest to win, 3/1 with Betway
- Get an extra round in the pub tonight: Burnley, Bristol City and Derby to win, 11/1 with Betway
- We’re booking flights to Vegas right now: Spurs and Bournemouth draw, Millwall and Kingstonian to win, 88/1 with Betway
Go well, Bets Clubbers.