Liverpool fans could barely contain their smugness after Alisson’s ball-playing antics against Brighton.
The Brazilian pulled off a heart in mouth moment, but he got away with it.
He didn’t get away with this one though.
Producing some utter goalkeeping madness that would make even Loris Karius proud, Alisson had a moment to forget against Leicester.
Clearly filled with delusions of grandeur following his skill last week, the 25-year-old took flew too close to the sun.
Liverpool Twitter warriors, look away now…
Leicester proceeded to greet every touch Alisson had with ironic cheers.
Thankfully for Jurgen Klopp’s side, the mistake didn’t prove terminal.
Liverpool still laboured to a 2-1 victory. It was far from convincing though.
That’s what he gets for being a cocky bas*ard.
We bet Karius is chuckling to himself in a Turkish barbers right now.
Alisson flop confirmed.
READ MORE FROM THE WEIRD AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF DREAM TEAM:
- Why we shouldn’t be surprised by Jurgen Klopp’s treatment of Fabinho
- Liverpool’s upcoming nightmare run of fixtures could decide their title fate
- Jurgen Klopp claims Sergio Ramos somehow gave Alisson concussion during Leicester v Liverpool
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now