Gonzalo Higuain has opened the door to a move to England, with Chelsea among the top sides interested in him.
The former Real Madrid striker could well be heading for the Juventus exit door this summer as Massimiliano Allegri wants to bring in more quality players across the park.
Higuain, who is a title-winner in Spain and Italy, insists he would be keen on trying out another of Europe’s top five leagues.
He told ESPN Argentina: “I am relaxed. I have a contract with Juventus and no one has told me anything about my future.
- Can you name the top-scoring defenders in Champions League history?
- Pep Guardiola submits £200million bid for Anfield atmosphere after Champions League loss
- Do England have the best pool of right-backs in world football at the moment?
“Right now, I am happy in Turin and I think my daughter will grow up here, but one day I would like to play in the Premier League, where the games are all spectacular.”
Reports in Italy suggest his relationship with Allegri is fractured, and he was even understood to have been offered to Inter Milan as part of a sensational swap deal with Mauro Icardi.
Dream Team World Cup - Sign up to win £100k
- Enter for FREE
- £50m budget and 20 transfers throughout the tournament
- Play to win £100k top price and a share of £175k prizepot
But one man, Higuain does enjoy a good rapport with is Maurizio Sarri, who he played under at Napoli.
And Sarri remains among the leading candidates to replace Antonio Conte as Chelsea’s next manager.
Corriere dello Sport, meanwhile, report Juventus will turn their attentions to Robert Lewandowski should Higuain move on.
Real Madrid are also thought to be interested in the Pole, who is ready to leave Bayern Munich.