Arsenal’s new Puma home kit has been leaked online – with a promotional video starring Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal doing the rounds.
It is believed to be the Gunners’ last kit with the sportswear giant before they change manufacturers next year when their deal expires.
A picture of the new top including star trio Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil and Henrikh Mkhitaryan surfaced recently.
DREAM TEAM WORLD CUP Click here to pre-register for this summer’s brilliant game
And the video released by Footy Headlines – titled “We Are The Arsenal” – is identical to the earlier image that was leaked.
The video shows young footballers wearing the new top while enjoying a kickabout, as Bellerin and Monreal model the jersey.
The website claims the new kit for the 2018/19 season will be available to buy in stores from Friday, June 1, with the full reveal of the shirt a few days earlier.
While a lot of change is happening at the Emirates with the hunt for a new manager, the North London side’s classic red-and-white home jersey remains intact.
Just like usual, the new top will have white sleeves, but with the inclusion of a red stripey pattern near the cuffs.
- Can you name the top-scoring defenders in Champions League history?
- Pep Guardiola submits £200million bid for Anfield atmosphere after Champions League loss
- Do England have the best pool of right-backs in world football at the moment?
The colour of the kit has been labelled as “Chili Red Heather”, a lighter shade of the red used this campaign.
Footy Headlines leaked Arsenal’s proposed third kit in February, with fans left disgusted by the colour.
Dream Team World Cup has landed
The greatest show on Earth just got that bit more exciting.
That’s because the Dream Team World Cup game is coming ahead of this summer’s tournament.
Dream Team World Cup
- Completely free to enter
- £50m budget and 20 transfers throughout the tournament
- £175k total prizepot (for UK players only)
- PRE-REGISTER FOR DREAM TEAM WORLD CUP NOW
The game officially launches on June 1 – but you can pre-register for the game now.
If you’re an existing Dream Team customer the World Cup game now appears in the app or you can enter here, but if you’re not follow these simple steps:
- Download the Dream Team app
- Create an account
- Click on the World Cup banner below in the app and follow the pre-registration instructions
From Russia with a whole lot of love.