Hector Bellerin has endured a pretty alarming fall from grace in recent years.
The Spaniard, like many of his Arsenal team-mates, has plateaued with his form this season receiving criticism.
Here’s just a few statistics detailing his displays:
But that hasn’t stopped one of Europe’s biggest clubs stepping up their interest in him.
According to Bleacher Report, Juventus are growing increasingly confident Bellerin will sign for them in the summer.
The 22-year-old has been a first-team regular at the Emirates for four seasons, making the right back position his own.
Juve lost Dani Alves to PSG last summer and are still seeking a long-term replacement.
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now
The Old Lady signed Mattia De Sciglio from AC Milan but the Italian international has been in and out of the side so far this campaign.
So is Bellerin the answer to their wishes?
And does this mean the end of his entertaining beef with Arsenal Fan TV? Please say it ain’t so…
- Leroy Sane is almost single-handedly destroying Hector Bellerin’s career
- Arsenal fans laughed at Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain when he left – who’s laughing now?
- Only seven players out of Arsenal’s entire squad deserve to play for the club