The Premier League is a tiring place.
Between chasing world-class attackers, trying to get the better of hardened defenders and pitting your wits against puzzling midfielders it can all get a bit much.
Sometimes you just need to have a walk.
There’s nothing wrong with catching a quick breather.
But which player has walked the furthest in the Premier League.
Funny you should ask…
10) Jonas Lossl- Huddersfield (5,022.26m)
9) Phil Jones- Man United (5,049.03m)
8) Abdoulaye Doucoure- Watford (5,064.89m)
7) Rajiv van La Parra- Huddersfield (5,089.70m)
6) Andre Gray- Watford (5,125.35m)
5) Antonio Valencia- Man United (5,174.36m)
4) Heurelho Gomes- Watford (5,291.78m)
3) Charlie Daniels- Bournemouth (5,299.95m)
2) Pablo Zabaleta- West Ham (5,461.16m)
1) Richarlison- Watford (6,214.35m)
(All statistics provided by the good people over at Opta)
So there we have it.
Impressive that two goalkeepers managed to make the list despite hardly leaving their penalty box.
Watford provide four of the top ten but given some of the performances from Marco Silva’s side this season it’s clearly working.
Come back next week where we’ll tell you who’s travelled backwards the furthest in the Premier League.
FANCY READING MORE DREAM TEAM FEATURES?
- Who’s the quickest player in the Premier League?
- Remembering when Ronaldinho got a standing ovation from Real Madrid?
- Building the perfect El Clasico legend