MANCHESTER UNITED are preparing a £155million swoop for Juventus star Paulo Dybala, according to reports.
The Argentine international scored twice in a man-of-the-match display to help his side hammer Torino 4-0 yesterday.
And the Sunday Mirror claims Old Trafford chiefs are preparing to rival Barcelona for the in-form hitman next summer.
Juventus insists Dybala, 23, does not have a release clause in his contract and any fee would eclipse Paul Pogba’s then world-record switch.
But Old Lady supremo Giuseppe Marotta admits he will not stand in the talisman’s way if he wants to leave.
Dybala has scored 12 goals in eight matches for Juve this season as he continues his rise towards elite level.
And former team-mate Pogba, 24, urged United bosses to break out their chequebooks – insisting he is not surprised at all by the striker’s form.
He said: “I call Dybala ‘Square R2’. That’s the combination you press on PlayStation to do a turn and shot. He always scores like that.
“Has he surprised me? No, because I always said he was a phenomenon. To do what he has done, playing for Juve, is something phenomenal.”
Dybala opened the scoring for Juve last night as they recorded a seventh successive home league win against their Turin rivals.
Miralem Pjanic added a fine second to put Juve in total control at half-time after Torino defender Daniele Baselli had been sent off.
Chelsea target Alex Sandro added Juve’s third with a bullet header just before the hour-mark before Dybala capped off the night with a late fourth.