Fed up of Man Red and MD White? Well, PES fans, help is at hand.
The option files are finally here – and we’re going to guide you through them.
Oh, and for those who have PES on Xbox – sorry, but these only work on PS4 and PC versions of the game.
Follow the instructions below:
- Format a USB drive to FAT32
- Create a folder on the USB called WEPES
- Find the file from PES World
- If they come in the form of a zipped folder, unzip that folder into your WEPES folder on the USB. If not, make sure all contents are in the WEPES folder
- Plug the USB drive into your PS4 and open up PES 2018
- Head to the Edit menu then Import/Export
- Then, select Import Team, click ‘select all’ and continue.
- Head to ‘Detailed Settings’ and leave all boxes unticked
- The files will then automatically be added
- Select the ‘Save’ option on the ‘Data Management’ page at the end of the process
- To add the tournament logos head back to ‘Data Management’, then ‘Import/Export’, and select ‘Import Images’
- Select the ‘Competition Emblems’ option in the ‘Import Images’ screen
- Tick all of the individual images (not the folders), and click OK
- Lastly, you have to edit each competition manually with their imported logos. To do this, trawl through the ‘Competition Category’ pages which will follow the logo import
- You now have a ‘fully licensed’ version of the game
It’s a slightly different much easier process.
You need to download the option file and extract to the folder in which you installed the game.
It will be titled ‘/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.’
That’s it – enjoy!