Own up then… who’s made a massive mistake this month?
Because if November has taught us anything it is to never doubt the powers of Harry Kane.
Yes at the start of the month tens of thousands of Dream Team managers made the bold and ultimately naive decision to transfer the Spurs striker out.
Play the easiest fantasy football game around
- Dream Team Weekender refreshes every weekend
- Simply pick 7 players with no budget limitations
- You can win £5k this weekend – and it’s free to enter
- SIGN UP TO PLAY DREAM TEAM WEEKENDER NOW
Kane was misfiring, managing just one goal in six games for club and country in October.
But, as the old adage goes, form is temporary and class is permanent.
Only seven players – four of who were injured – have been transferred out more in November, yet Kane has scored five goals in his four appearances.
In Dream Team terms that has seen him record 39 points in four games and earn two precious Star Man awards.
Only Eden Hazard has more Man of the Match awards this season and Kane is closing in on the Belgian at the top of the player points rankings.
And guess what’s just round the corner?
Only Kane’s favourite month, of course.
Last season the England captain bagged eight times in six games in December, including back-to-back hat-tricks.
When you consider Spurs are still playing an incredible TEN times before the end of 2018 against the likes of Southampton, Leicester and Burnley, it’s all fairly ominous for both his opponents and nearest Dream Team rivals.
So if you’re one of the many who shipped him out, what’s your next move?
Kane could be the perfect festive treat for your Dream Team.
- The Dream Team Coach talks Sunday Funday and a Spurs duo proving people wrong
- Dele Alli and Juan Foyth are the Tottenham stars you need for Christmas
- 7 brilliant Black Friday bargains you simply must have in your Dream Team this season
WATCH: LOVE OF THE GAME – EPISODE 2