Last weekend was incredibly dry for fantasy football.
Dream Team Weekender was won with just 64 points – the lowest total of the season – and loads of the big hitters were shackled.
All things considered, our very own Dream Team Coach Nick Elliott managed a respectable 44 points after picking Erik Lamela was vindicated.
So who does Nick fancy on Weekender this weekend?
Even Neil Warnock has admitted it’s ‘virtually impossible’ for Cardiff to beat Liverpool at Anfield this weekend. I agree, Neil.
It’s a triple threat of Virgil van Dijk, Andy Robertson and Alisson for me. And after mistakenly opting for Bobby Firmino last week, I’m going to go for the obvious option in Mo Salah.
Fulham’s defence are genuinely terrible. It was a toss-up between Callum Wilson and Josh King and I’ve gone for the latter just because I’ve been eyeing up a winter break to Oslo in the last couple of days.
I picked Eden Hazard because, well, I do every week. Finally, I like the idea of Roberto Pereyra bewitching Huddersfield at Vicarage Road on Saturday. Bring it home you Argentinian prince.
Wise words or a load of tosh?
Up to you… all you need to do is sign up and show him who really is boss.
Play the easiest fantasy football game around
- Dream Team Weekender is the easiest fantasy football game around
- Simply pick 7 players with no budget limitations
- You can win £5k this weekend – and it’s free to enter
- SIGN UP TO PLAY DREAM TEAM WEEKENDER NOW
- The Dream Team Coach mulls over an annual debate and sings the praises of a new must-have defender
- The 5 most transferred in players ahead of Dream Team Game Week 10
- How first timers are smashing Dream Team Weekender this season
WATCH: The second part of our exclusive documentary