Fantasy football fans – we’ve got some rather juicy news for you.
For those of you unaware what Dream Team Weekender is, it’s absolutely the best way to get your fantasy fix.
Have you signed up to play Dream Team Weekender?
- Pick 7 players – no limit to the number of players you can choose from one club
- No transfer budget – any player is available to pick
- Only Saturday and Sunday fixtures
- Sign up to play Dream Team Weekender now
Pick seven players, with no budget and no limit to the number of players you can pick from a singe club from the Saturday and Sunday games every weekend.
It really is that straight forward.
With a tricky set of fixtures in the FA Cup to navigate, last weekend provided perhaps the best chance to win that £5k prizepot.
But Southampton fan Anna Phillips made a mockery of that difficulty, coasting home to win by a sizeable eight points with a total of 68.
But she actually went against her beloved Saints with her selections – and it paid off.
Not only did she ignore Southampton players, Anna picked Salomon Rondon with the West Brom striker playing against her side in their FA Cup clash at the Hawthorns.
The south coast side won, but Rondon scored a beautiful volley to bag Anna 8 crucial Dream Team points.
She also successfully backed Manchester United at Huddersfield and her faith in Tottenham new boy Lucas Moura was repaid.
Anna’s wise moves ultimately helped her pocket every single penny of that £5k jackpot.
Fancy following in Anna’s footsteps this weekend? Enter Dream Team Weekender now!
- Fantasy football tips: Who has been each club’s top performer this season?
- Fantasy football tips: What changes do you need to make after the weekend?