“In 2017 there will be flying cars.”
Well we haven’t quite reached those dizzy heights, but how about something way more mind blowing?
Not only can you play fantasy football with Dream Team, you can now bet on it too.
Talk about upping the stakes.
Sun Bets are now offering exclusive markets on Dream Team player performances, such as:
- Top points scorer over the whole round (weekend)
- An accumulator of two or three players to score a certain amount of Dream Team points that round (e.g. Lukaku, Aguero and Salah all to score 7+ points)
- Two players within one specific big game to score a certain amount of Dream Team points that round (e.g. Both Eriksen and Coutinho to score 5+ points)
- One player to outscore another player in a specific game (e.g. Eriksen to outscore Coutinho)
The odds are enticing too.
Ahead of this weekend’s action, for example, the shortest price for top points scorer in this round of fixtures is an eye-catching 12/1 (Aguero and Morata).
Hypothetically, Kane’s massive 20 points against Liverpool last weekend would have earned you a tidy £110 from a £10 bet on him finishing as top points scorer.
It really is the perfect way to make Dream Team even more captivating to play.
What can I bet on Dream Team this weekend?
- Top Dream Team points scorer this weekend
- Sergio Aguero and Alvaro Morata are the early favourites (12/1)
- Specific points totals in the Manchester United v Spurs fixture
- Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku to get 8+ Dream Team points (7/2)
Manchester United v Tottenham is the standout fixture this weekend with just goal difference separating the sides in the table.
Fancy Kane to outscore Lukaku? That’s 11/10.
How about both strikers to score 8+ Dream Team points? That’ll be 7/2.
Eriksen and Davies to get 5+ Dream Team points? A tidy 10/1, ladies and gentlemen.
So are you one of those fantasy football players that can’t resist the temptation of smashing all their monthly transfers in the first week?
Then Dream Team betting might just be tailor made for you…