The PFA have announced their official Premier League Team of the Year and, as always, it has caused plenty of debate among fans.
If you haven’t yet seen it, take a look now…
But since there are so many players with a genuine case for inclusion we thought it might be fun to assemble the best eleven made up of players who missed out on the official team.
Here’s what we came up with…
Our team includes:
- Starting keeper and best centre-back for the team who have conceded the least amount of goals this season — Lloris and Alderweireld
- Premier League’s leading assist provider — De Bruyne
- Player directly involved in the highest number of goals (assists plus goals) — Sanchez
- Only player directly involved in over half their team’s goals — Sigurdsson
- Top scorer for the team top of the league — Costa
We think this lot would give the official team a run for their money over 90 minutes.
What do you reckon?