What’s changed this season?
This season we’ve listened to your feedback and made a number of improvements to the game to make it easier and more exciting to play during the 2016/2017 season:
– No more one team limit, you can pick as many teams as you want free of charge.
– To compete for a share of our £1m in cash prizes, you will need to pay a small fee to enter a team into any of our Promoter Leagues.
– No more Transfer Windows – each month we’ll give you three transfers to make to your team at any point during that month.
On the first of each month we will credit you with three transfers and you will have until the end of the month to use them all, provided the player you are transferring in or out’s Club hasn’t already played in that Game Week
This season transfers will take effect immediately – meaning transferred in players will score from their next match.
– Player prices will change over the course of the season depending on a player’s performance, rewarding managers with an eye for a bargain.
– WhoScored Player Ratings – we will be using football stats experts WhoScored?’s independent ratings algorithm to determine the Star Man and ratings.
– Game Weeks will now run from Monday to Sunday rather than Saturday to Friday. Meaning the last game of the week will be played on Sunday afteroon.
– We’ve taken away the hassle of collecting other Manager’s entry fees, and introduced Cash Mini Leagues.
We’ll collect the cash from everyone ourselves, hold your funds and pay back winners at the end of the season at no cost to you.
What is the Classic competition?
The Classic competition is the game you have known and loved for the past 20 years.
Pick a team of 11 Premier League players to score points across all competitions for the season making changes to your team as the season progresses.
Registration and account
Why do I need to reset my password to register?
This year we’re having to increase the security of your account.
Your new Dream Team password needs to be at least 8 characters long, and must include at least 1 number. You can use a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols.
I have forgotten my Password or Login details, what should I do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it here: https://login.dreamteamfc.com/user/forgotPassword/?s=
If you’ve forgotten your email address, please use our Contact Us form to send us your full name, postcode and if you played last Season, please include the name of the first fantasy team you registered with.
How do I update my personal or payment details?
You can update some of your details by visiting your Account area: https://home.dreamteamfc.com/myMembership
If you want to update the credit or debit card you use to make league entry payments, you can do this when you enter a new league.
If you want to update the credit or debit card you use to receive prize payments, or change your name, date of birth or address – please contact us using our Live Chat service.
Live Chat is available here: https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/chat
I’m under 18, can I play Dream Team?
No. Unfortunately due to gambling laws Dream Team is not available to people who are under the age of 18. We hope to see you when you’re old enough.